February 3, 2015

There were so many great samples on the display boards this week and here is another one of them!!  Like I have said numerous times before . . . I think this is my favorite Sale-a-Bration set ever!!!


Stamps:  Big Day
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Memento Black Ink, Bermuda Bay,
 Bermuda Bay Blendabilities, Skin Tone Blendabilities, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities
Accessories:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Banner Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Stampin' Dimensionals

There are some awesome weekly deals this week as well!!  


This was the sight that greeted us yesterday when we went to get the car out of the airport parking lot.  It only took us about 45 minutes to get it warmed up and dug out.  I really thought it would take us much longer.  The roads were great once we got out of the parking lot and on our way home.  My own chair and bed felt great yesterday.  I even took a nap in the afternoon which I never do!!!


Today I will be going to Iowa City to run some errands and pick up my new sunglasses.  Too bad they weren't done in time for Florida!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: