February 4, 2015

Check out another one of the cards that was on the display boards. Unfortunately when you take the photos there are not names attached to the cards so you don't know who to give credit to.  


Stamps:  One Tag Fits All
Cardstock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Lullaby DSP
Ink:  Memento Black Ink, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities
Accessories:  Labels Collection Framelits, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday I spent running errands, buying groceries, and picking up my new sunglasses (not that I need them with the snow that is now falling again).  I also got in a fair amount of rest and sleep.  Hopefully today I have my feet underneath me again and I can spend some time in my stamp room!! Technique Thursday class is tomorrow night so I know that I need to at least get that planned for.  I do have so many ideas floating around in my head after Leadership, and I want to get started on some of them.  Since it is snowing again I think it will be a good day to stay at home and do just that!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: