March 1, 2015

Painted Petals

Wow . . . it is hard for me to believe that February is over.  For a short month it can seem like a really LONG one!!  Soon we will be seeing all kinds of pink and purple flowers . . . and not just on cards!!


This is another swap I received in Orlando.  Not only do I like the flowers but I really like the sentiment that goes with this stamp set.


Stamps:  Painted Petals
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink:  Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories:  Simply Scored

The craft show yesterday was a lot of fun.  I got to talk to a lot of people and had some very nice people working the booths close to me.  That is one of the things I like best about craft shows . . . you meet the nicest people.  


The only downside to the show was that it was on the second floor of the Recreation Center, so that meant toting all of my stuff up there.  They did have carts for us to use, but my knees and I have a date with my heating pad for today!!

I am also planning on working on an order of sympathy and get well cards . . . I think my heating pad will go along with me to my stamping room!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you are given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: