March 22, 2015

Painted Petals

Check out another one of the cards that I saw in Orlando.  Painted Petals may just be my favorite set in the Occasions catalog.






Double layering the tag adds just the right spash of color!! 



Stamps:  Painted Petals, Petite Pairs
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder
Ink:  Perfect Plum, Old Olive
Accessories:  Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Tag Topper Scalloped Punch,
Tea lace Paper Doilies, Wisteria Wonder Seam Binding,  
Whisper White Baker's Twine, Sahara Sand Lace Trim, Antique Brads


Hanna and I made it home safely about 5:00 last night.  We ate a quick supper and then she went on to Adel so that she would have a day to get organized before going back to work/school tomorrow.  It was an awesome week . . . first time in 60 years I have ever gone anywhere for spring break!!

Today I will be busily planning and cutting card stock for Make-It-Monday tomorrow night.  I hope it goes well!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: