March 10, 2015

Simply Wonderful

The Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper is absolutely irresistible.  I love the great looks you can get with it so easily.



This is another one of the cards everybody made last night at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps:  Irresistible Yours
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Irresistibly Yours DSP
Ink:  Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Decorative Label Punch, Modern Label Punch, 
Stampin Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals


As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to volunteer this morning at Hospice.  And then it is back to sorting and cleaning for my garage sale.  My kitchen table is covered with all sorts of stamping things now . . . we couldn't eat there if we wanted to!!  

Be sure to check out the Weekly Deals this week!!  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Let me know if you would like something and I will get it ordered for you!!

Ever day is a gift . . . .make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: