March 31, 2015

You Brighten My Day

One of the best things about attending Stampin' Up! events is the inspiration and swaps that you get while you are there.  This is a card I received in a swap from a stamper named Laura Barto.



I absolutely love this sentiment in the Sale-a-Bration set . . . You Brighten My Day.  It is so very true . . . there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for.



Stamps:  You Brighten My Day, Gorgeous Grunge
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, 
Whisper White, Best Year Every DSP, Flower Pot DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso, Garden Green, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Note Tag Punch, 1/8" Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, 
Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Today is my volunteering day at Hospice.  I am finding this very rewarding as well as enjoying.  I hope to run a few errands when I am done and then to come home and spend the afternoon finishing up some stamping projects from before I went to Nashville.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: