March 6, 2015

Painted Petals

Last night at technique club we worked on brayering embossing folders.  It is a fun technique and gives you so many looks.  Here we used color on white card stock but it is fun to try it with different colors of cardstock and inks.




 Here is the card they made using the technique.



Stamps:  Painted Petals
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Accessories:  Spring Flowers Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Brayer, 
1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Scalloped Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals 

Today will be spent sorting boxes of orders that came while I was in Peoria and probably a trip to the grocery store.  I am hoping to have time to start cutting card stock for Monday night and maybe even start sorting stamps for my garage sale next Friday and Saturday.  I am certainly liking the looks of the forecast for next week . . . I am very tired of cold weather and am ready to see some green grass!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: