March 26, 2015

Petal Potpourri

Have you ever had somebody or something that just made your day so much better just by a smile, kind word or deed?  Well here is just the card for them!!



This is another card that every body got to make this week!


Stamps:  Best Day Ever, Petal Potpourri,
Cardstock:  Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, Whisper White, 
Confetti Celebrations DSP
Ink:  Basic Gray, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Flower Medallion Punch, Boho Blossom Punch,
Hello Honey 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin Dimensionals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



I had a great time stamping yesterday with my former student and her mom.  She is a great little stamper and does things so much more quickly and easier than either her mom or I!!

Today I am going to finish cleaning and picking things up from our stamping yesterday and then pack my bags again and take off for Adel.  Hanna is moving this weekend to another apartment in the same building, but needs someone there bright and early in the morning when the cable and electric people come to change the service.  I love being retired and able to help out!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: