March 28, 2015

Lovely Amazing You

Lovely Amazing You is a new photopolymer set that came out the first of February.  I have used it a ton!!  Here is another one of the cards everyone got to make this week.


Although you can't see it very well the card base has been embossed with the stylish stripes embossing folder.


Stamps:  Lovely Amazing You
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White (for inside)
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, 
Texture Boutique Machine, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Too, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I love when my stampers take the supplies I give them and come up with another card option.  This is the same color card stock, it just looks different because of the lighting when I took the picture.  I really like this option better!!


Last night after school was out my niece and four of her friends and another mother came and helped Hanna move all of her furniture.  Hanna works with these kids on Sunday nights at Youth Group in the church that she attends. They had everything moved and a bookshelf put together in about 90 minutes. It was awesome. We ordered some pizzas for supper and then the kids hung out and watched a couple of movies while I collapsed.  We wouldn't have been able to do it without them!! 


Today Julie, Jason, and John are coming to Adel to finish up things and help with hanging pictures, decorations, and curtains.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: