March 5, 2015

Big Day

Tonight is Technique Thursday for stamp club.  One of the techniques we are working on is shaker cards.  Here is one of the things they will be making tonight.



This stamp set, Big Day, and the Designer Series Paper, two Sale-a-Bration products coordinate so nicely together.  Anyone would one to get cards made with these products!!


 Stamps:  Big Day
Cardstock:  Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, 
Best Year Ever DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, 
Crushed Curry, and Sahara Sand Markers
Accessories:  Square Framelits, Big Shot, Bow Builder Punch, 
Confetti Stars Punch, Frosted Seqins, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I got home from Peoria late yesterday afternoon.  Everything is going quite well and my brother is taking it easy at home for the rest if the week.  I love being retired and able to spend time with my family . . . it was great being with him and my niece and nephews for a couple of days!!

Today I am going to finish up things for tonight, have lunch with some friends, take another friend to an appointment, and then have stamp club this evening.  

Hopefully the weather will stay warm after today and we can think about spring being on the way!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!
(I say this all of the time but it really hits home again for me after something like this week which turned out great but had the potential to be not so great.)

Happy Stamping!! 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: