March 24, 2015

Lovely Amazing You

Another card I found on Pinterest last week was this butterfly card.    It really is very simple to make although looks much more difficult.  It is also one that everybody got to make last night.  





Here is it in blues and greens, but I am thinking oranges and yellows would also be very cute, bright, and springy.

Stamps:  Lovely Amazing You, Nature's Perfection
Cardstock:  Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, 
Whisper White, Sheer Perfection Vellum Stack
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Subtles Markers, 
2014-2016 In Color Markers
Accessories:  Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, Glue Dots

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



I am certainly glad that we did not get the freezing rain that was predicted for us last night.  I am planning on going to the city to volunteer at Hospice and to run some errands that I did not get done last night.  I hope to spend the afternoon in my stamp room getting ready for some upcoming craft shows.

Be sure to check out the weekly deals this week…there are some awesome things on there!!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Every day is a gift . . .  make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

No comments: