March 14, 2015

Big Day

I will be sorry to see this Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Big Day, go at the end of the month.  I have definitely used it a lot the last three months.  It makes such cute birthday cards for either guys or gals.



Switch out the base card stock and the color of the cake to blue and you are ready to go for that favorite guy that has a birthday.


Stamps:  Big Day
Cardstock:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Sweet Taffy DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo Markers
Accessories:  Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch,  2 1/2" Circle Punch,
Daffodil Seam Binding, Stampin Dimensionals

For some reason I was up bright and early today.  Two cups of coffee and one load of laundry and I am ready for another day of my garage sale.  There is still a lot of Designer Series Paper and lots of stamps sets left.  Hanna will be home sometime later today and then the focus will shift to getting ready for our trip to Nashville.  As nice as the weather has been here, I hope it is even nicer down there.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: