March 9, 2015

Love Is Kindness

Spring is in the air . . . especially if you look at the forecast this week, so tulips are definitely in order!!  


This is one of the cards everybody will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday!!


Stamps:  Love Is Kindness
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Black Stazon, Hello Honey, Various Markers
Accessories:  Stampin Sponges, Painted Blooms Cotton Twine, Glue Dots

Pinterest has a wealth of ideas and inspiration when it comes to card making. This is one I saw a while back and was just waiting for nicer weather to make it for class.

My first experience with mush yesterday was actually a pretty good one.  I was a little hesitant to try it but it was tasty.  I did draw the line at liverwurst, though!!!

I actually have everything ready for tonight already so I am going to start the digging process for garage sale stuff.  I have signed up for four craft shows this spring so it will be nice to be able to move around my room a little easier while making things for these shows.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: