March 12, 2015

Best Day Ever

Have you ever had one of those days where everything just clicked and you got way more done than you thought you would?  Yesterday was one of those days!!  Must be because of one of the cards everybody made last Monday night!!



This card uses almost entirely Sale-a-Bration products and is another one I saw in my Internet browsing.


Stamps:  Best Day Ever
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Irresistibly Yours DSP
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Sponges

I think my stamping room is about the cleanest it has been since Hanna and I redid it several years ago.  I even have all of my scraps tamed and organized and in a place where they are easily accessible.  I was even able to vacuum the floor in there which does not happen very often because there are usually boxes and tubs sitting everywhere!!

Today I will be setting stuff up in my kitchen for the garage sale and running a few errands before Hanna and I leave on Monday for Nashville.  That will be here before you know it.  She is coming home Saturday and I want to have all the routine stuff done before she gets here!!

Every day is a gift . . .  make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: