March 13, 2015

Petal Potpourri


Flowers will be blooming soon with all of the nice weather we have been having.  Here is another card I received as a swap when it was cold and icky and I was in Orlando.


I really like how they stamped the flower multiple times and then cut it apart to make leaves and more petals.  Time consuming but a great effect!!




Stamps:  Petal Potpurri
Cardstock:  Coastal Cabana, Whisper White,
Crumb Cake,  Best Year Ever DSP
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar, Old Olive
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Flower Medallion Punch, Modern Label Punch, 
Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, Stampin Dimensionals


As soon as I am done posting this I am off to get my hair cut and run a few other errands and then be home by noon for my stampin' garage sale.  Hope it is a huge success!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: