March 8, 2015

Serene Silhouettes

Here is another one of the sympathy cards I made and delivered last week. The stamps in the Work of Art set are awesome for giving your cards just that little bit of something extra that they sometimes need.



When I first started stamping I thought masculine cards were hard to come up with ideas for, but gender neutral ones are even harder.  I hope this qualifies.

Stamps:  Serene Silhouettes, Work of Art
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Black Stazon
Accessories:  Punch Corner Project Life



I am not really sure where yesterday went but it wasn't till I went to post for today that I realized that I forgot to post something yesterday!!  I know I got about a dozen cards ready to mail and send out, watched some Hawkeye Basketball, met my brother and his wife at the outlet mall to give her some stamps, came home and watched some more basketball, and then went to supper with some friends.  A pretty full day to be sure!

Today, after trying something new (fried mush at a breakfast) I will be cutting card stock and getting ready for Make-It-Monday tomorrow night.  I also hope to get a head start on sorting out DSP and stamps for my garage sale next weekend.  I know I am looking forward to not having to trip over things in my room any more.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: