March 25, 2015

For Being You

What a nice surprise when Stampin' Up! introduced four new Sale-a-Bration sets the first of March.  I really like this set . . . For Being You.  This card also uses another new set . . . Nature's Perfection.  This was another idea I found on Pinterest and that everybody got to make this week.



I apologize for the blurry photos . . . I retook this picture about 5 times and this was as good as it got!!


Stamps:  For Being You, Nature's Perfection
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Coastal Cabana
Ink:   Coastal Cabana, Black Stazon
Accessories:  Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I have a former student and her mom coming over to make cards this afternoon.  It is always fun to see them and catch up on their lives and all of the school news.

I hope to spend a little time in my stamp room this morning and also again this evening finishing up all of the left over packets from the last couple of stamp camps.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: