March 11, 2015

For Being You

I love the fact that Stampin' Up! came out with four new Sale-a-Bration products the first of March.  This card, which everyone made on Monday night, uses two of those products.



Although originally designed to use with Blendabilities, it works just as well with our Stampin' Write Markers.


Stamps:  For Being You
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink:  Black Stazon, 2014-2016 In Color Stampin' Write Markers,
In Color Accessory Pack, Glue Dots

Yesterday I finished sorting through DSP and have a stack about two feet high for my garage sale.  Today I am going to tackle actual stamp sets and tomorrow I will tackle accessories.  I won't know my room when I am done.  I actually also managed to make up the cards in packets from the last two Make-It-Monday nights that were left over.  I really want to have all of that stuff done by the time Hanna and I leave for Nashville next Monday, so that when I come home everything will be all fresh, just like the weather, I hope!!

Every day is a gift . . .  make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: