March 15, 2015

Painted Petals

I love, love, love, the Painted Petals stamp set.  After I let home my mom redecorated my bedroom as most moms do.  This stamp set when used with Perfect Plum and Old Olive reminds me so much of her . . . this is exactly what the wall paper and comforter looked like in that room.




This was another one of the cards that was on the display board in Orlando so of course I had to take a picture of it!!


Stamps:  Painted Petals
Cardstock:  Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink:  Perfect Plum, Old Olive
Accessories:  Spring Flowers Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Pearl Basic Jewels,
Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges


My garage sale was a HUGE success and I thank any of you who came and checked it out or bought something.  I have hardly anything left to put back into my room which is a good thing.  Hanna and I are going to take a few things to Goodwill when we go today, but other than that most everything is gone!!

Today will be spent running errand and finishing up packing for our trip to Nashville.  We are leaving early tomorrow morning and our looking forward to our week.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: