March 2, 2015

Lovely As a Tree

Sympathy cards are not favorite cards to make, but ones that do need to be made. 



Yesterday was spent making several sympathy cards for an order that I had received.  Lovely as a Tree is an old set but one that is perfect for sympathy cards.


Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, Thoughts & Prayers
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Stampin' Sponges

This afternoon I will be shopping my way to Peoria, Illinois.  My brother is having some surgery tomorrow, so I am going over to spend some time with my niece while he is in surgery.  I plan to see if there are any scrapbook and stamping stores along the way.  I am hoping to be home Tuesday evening, but we will see how the surgery goes and what the weather is doing.  Like my brother says, if we have to stay Tuesday night he hopes it is because of the weather and not him.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: