March 30, 2015

March Paper Pumpkin

My March Paper Pumpkin came right before Hanna and I left for Nashville.  I finally had time to put it together.  



This kit came with all the supplies to make 9 cards.  I chose 3 birthday, 3 thank you, and 3 hello cards.



You also get all of these stamps as well as a black Stampin' Spot.


I love the different patterned card stock that was available for the cards.




And the best news is that you still have 2 days to take advantage of the sale on a 3 month subscription for Paper Pumpkin . . . only $54.95 plus tax for three months of stamping awesomeness delivered right to your door.  And what is even better news is that because Sale-a-Bration is going on this subscription will qualify you for a free product from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  But you will have to hurry because you only have until Tuesday evening to take advantage of all of this!!

Email me today and let me know you would like to subscribe.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: