March 17, 2015


Butterfly Basics

Check out another card I got as a swap in Orlando.  This one uses the big butterfly thinlit.  I love this color combination!!




I wasn't sure when I first saw the thin lit id the big butterfly would fit very well on a regular size card, but as you can see it does quite well.


Stamps:  Butterfly Basics
Cardstock:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories:  Butterfly Thinlits, Spring Flowers Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stampin' Sponges,
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Glue Dots


Be sure and check out the weekly deals for this week!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Four states, 586 miles, a couple of detours, a couple of shopping stops and we reached our destination of Nashville early last evening.  
As soon as I am done posting this we are out the door to start our day eating breakfast at a Waffle House (Hanna's request), then go visit the site of Antique Archeology, The Parthenon, and spend the afternoon at the Nashville Zoo.  We will then meet some friends for supper.  A FULL day!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: