March 4, 2015

One Tag Fits All

Greetings from not so icy Peoria!!    It was nice to go out the motel door today and not have to hang on for dear life so you don't fall!!

Here is another card that I received as a swap in Orlando.




This is one of the cards everybody will be making next Monday night at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps:  One Tag Fits All
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding
Ink:  Black Stazon, Various Markers
Accessories:  Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Hexagon Punch,
Whisper White Baker's Twine, Basic Pearl Jewels

Everything went well with surgery yesterday.  In fact it went so well that we were able to play cards in the afternoon.


Providing everything checks out okay when we get to the hospital this morning, we should be good to go.  I think the weather and the roads will be fine for me to travel home this afternoon.  I actually managed to do some crafting in the various waiting rooms yesterday.  I had stamped several cards before I left home and was able to assemble them while we were waiting.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: