March 23, 2015

Petal Potpourri

While I was in Nashville I had plenty of time to surf and find inspiration for this week's Make-It-Monday.  I found this card on a blog called Dannie's Design.


The colors are much darker than what I usually use, but I really like the way it turned out!!  Everybody will be making one of these this week.


Stamps:  Petal Potpourri, Painted Petals
Carstock:  Island Indigo, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Island Indigo, Memento Black Ink
Accessories:  Spring Flowers textured Embossing Folder, 
Texture Boutique Machine, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 
Flower Medallion Punch, 
Island Indigo 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a good working day.  I actually got everything ready for tonight and was even able to watch both the Iowa and UNI basketball games,  although I wish the results had been better.  

Today will be spent catching up around the house from being gone all last week.  Not fun tasks, but things that need to be done.  Hopefully I will get done a little early so I can go to the city early and run a few errands.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: