March 3, 2015

Four Feathers

Good Morning from very icy Peoria!!  

Four Feathers is one of those stamp sets that did not appeal to me at all, but I got at Hanna's urging.  Now that I have it, I have all kinds of ideas using it.  This is another one of the cards I made over the weekend for an order I was filling.


This is a very simple card to make but one that I think is quite striking.


Stamps:  Four Feathers
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Hello Honey
Ink:  Hello Honey, Basic Gray
Accessories:  Feathers Framelits, Big Shot,  1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon,
Stampin' Dimensionals


I made it to here yesterday afternoon with enough time to spare to do some shopping before my brother and my niece got here.  I managed to find a craft store and also my favorite clothing store!!  But the best part of the night came when we went out to Red Lobster for supper.  I ordered a drink and the waiter carded me.  I thought he was kidding or maybe working for a bigger tip so I kind of laughed at him and didn't bother to get out my wallet.  I mean after all . . . I just celebrate a pretty significant birthday that is about 39 years away from the legal age.  He then proceeded to tell me that he cards anyone that is 35 or younger and could I please get my ID out.  Let me tell you . . . he made my day!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: