October 4, 2015

Among The Branches


Here is one of the cards we made a while back at Make-It-Monday.  I just forgot to post it.


I love these spider web doilies.  They make just the perfect accent for a Halloween card.


Stamps:  Among The Branches
Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Ink:  Cucumber Crush
Accessories:  Spider Web Doilies, Happy Haunting Designer Series Washi Tape, 
2" Circle Punch, Silver Cording, Brights Sequin Assortment, 
Fine Tip Glue Pen, Stampin Dimensionals

Yesterday's craft show was a lot of fun.  It was a great facility and a good crowd.  The best part was I got done in time to see the second half of the Hawkeye football game.    

I think today I am going to run errands, do some shopping  finish addressing my second batch of 500 envelopes for Hospice, and maybe start on my swaps for Door County.  They are all in my head, I just have to actually get them made!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: