October 14, 2015

Cottage Greetings

There is something about all of the butterflies that are available right now that is really appealing to me.  I just can't seem to stop with the butterflies!!



This is another one of the cards everyone is making this week.


Stamps: Cottage Greetings, Gorgeous Grunge 
Cardstock:  Cucumber Crush, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink:  Cucumber Crush, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Bold Butterfly Framelits, Big Shot, 
Glue Dots, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

When I took John to the doctor on Monday, I noticed there was a clinic for flu shots so I went ahead and got one.  I think today is going to be a day of rest and napping because I have been feeling very tired since receiving it.   A day of rest and I should be good to go for the rest of the week!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!  

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: