October 5, 2015

Howl-o-ween Treat

Here is another card we made a couple of weeks ago that I forgot to post.  


This is a super simple card . . . once again the spiders didn't bother anyone!!

 

Stamps:  Howl-o-ween Treat
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, 
Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Archival Basic Black, Basic Black Marker
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday I got most of my errands run and I also finished addressing all of my Hospice envelopes, so today I can really dive into my swaps that I am taking to Door County.  I hope to get that done today so that I can use tomorrow and Wednesday to plan and cut for Make-It-Monday Stamp Night that will be the day after I get back.  I am thinking some comfy sweats, a couple of cups of coffee, chili cooking in the crockpot, and I should be good to go to get my tasks accomplished.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: