October 26, 2015

 Garden In Bloom


This is one stamp set that I am so glad I purchased after coming home from convention.  I have used it tons!!!


This is one of the cards that everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps:  Garden In Bloom, Build a Birthday
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Archival Black Ink, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist Marker
Accessories:  Banner Triple Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals


It sure is a good thing I already had everything ready for tonight because my internal clock did not work this morning.  It was 8:30 before I woke up and that is unheard of for me.  I guess I must have been tired!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!




No comments: