October 3, 2015

Snow Place

I love this little snowman guy from the stamp set Snow Place.  When I first saw him I knew he would be perfect for a floating image pop up card.  This was the second technique that we worked with at Technique Club.


I knew exactly what I wanted on the inside of the card but really struggled with the front.  However everyone seemed to like the card just the way it was.


Stamps:  Flurry of Wishes, Snow Place
Cardstock: Real Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White 
Ink:  Archival Black, Real Red, Early Espresso, Tip Top Taupe
Accessories:Snow Friends Framelits Dies, 
Seasonal Frame Thinlit Dies, Big Shot, 
Window Sheets, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Glue Dots, Fine Tip Glue Pen

I am off bright and early this morning for a craft show in Lone Tree.  It runs from 8-1 at the Legion Hall.  If you are in the area stop by and see me.  I hope to catch the second half of the Hawkeye game after the craft show and then probably a nap!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: