October 28, 2015

Wild About Flowers

Even though we are heading into the holiday season, I don't want to forget about all of the great stamp sets that are in the regular catalog, so I am going to try and include at least two of them in all Make-It-Monday night classes.  


This is one of them we made last Monday.  The sentiment from You've Got This is absolutely one of my favorites!!


Stamps:  Wild About Flowers, You've Got This
Cardstock:  Mont Macaron, Whisper White, In Color Envelope Paper
Ink:  Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Archival Black Ink
Accessories:  Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Lots of Labels Framelits, 
Big Shot, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I had a great time out for lunch with a friend yesterday and even have some of my Olive Garden Mac' N' Cheese left for lunch today.  John has an appointment late this afternoon so I think today is going to be a lazy day and I am going to curl up with a good book until we need to leave.  I may even try to convince him to grab some supper on the way home so I can get back to my book!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: