October 13, 2015

Six Sayings

I decided to try the same layout with two different stamp sets at stamp night last night and see if anyone would notice it was the same layout.  Nobody noticed they were the same so it just goes to show that the stamp set really does make a difference.  You can see the other card with this layout here.


This card is actually made with a hostess set and also the stamps that came in my September Paper Pumpkin kit.


Stamps:  Six Sayings, September Paper Pumpkin Stamps
Cardstock:  Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Garden Green
Accessories:  Boho Chic Embossing Folder, 
Lots of Labels Framelits, Big Shot, 
Regals Candy Dots, Stampin Dimensionals 

Today is my volunteer day at Hospice and then I will be making the yearly program books for a community group I belong to in town.  After that I think rest and relaxation are on the agenda!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: