October 21, 2015

Wonderland

Here is another one of the Christmas cards everybody will be making Saturday at my Christmas card class.  I didn't think I really needed this set because, after all, I have Lovely as a Tree, and it has a tall pine tree in it. 


But oh my goodness . . . am I glad I did, because it makes awesome Christmas cards!!!  


Stamps:  Wonderland
Cardstock:  Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla
Ink: Mossy meadow, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shotm Iced Rhinestone Embellishments, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I hope everybody likes it as much as I do!!

Today I hope to finish cutting my card stock for this weekend.  I think that if I get into a groove it could happen.  Tonight I am picking up a friend and we are going to our monthly shoebox swap night.  It is always a fun time!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!  

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: