October 27, 2015

Lighthearted Leaves

Here is the card I took to my monthly shoe box swap last week.  This maple leaf from this set is fast becoming my new favorite stamp.  I guess really should try some of the other stamps in this set.  I am sure I would become equally fond of them!!


This was my first use of the new corner punch that is in the Holiday catalog.  I don't know why it took me so long to use it.  It will certainly be seeing more use in the near future.


Stamps:  Lighthearted Leaves
Cardstock:  Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Ink:  Tip Top Taupe, Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon
Accessories:  Sponge Daubers, Curvy Corner Trio Punch, Regals Candy Dots

As soon as I am done posting this I am off to a hair appointment and then to Iowa City to take a friend to an appointment.  My favorite clothing store is having a 40% off sale on everything in the store so I see a trip there before coming home  . . . not that I need anything . . . but it never hurts to look!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: