October 20, 2015

Every Blessing

This is one of the cards that I got as a swap at convention in July.  As stampers were looking through my swaps several of them said "If you do a Christmas card class do this card, just like this."  So that is what I am doing.  Everybody that is coming Saturday will get to make this card.


Your embossing buddy is a MUST with this card so that you get a crisp image without stray gold flecks on your card!!


Stamps:  Every Blessing
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Typeset Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Envelope Punch Board (For rounding corners)

There have been no blog posts for a couple of days because I was spending every spare moment that I had making muffin tin covers  for an advent calendar order that I had.  After making 20 sets in the last two days, I KNOW I can do them in my sleep.

Today is my Hospice volunteer morning and then I will be in my stamp room cutting card stock for my Christmas card class this Saturday.  I am excited about sharing all of the ideas with you in the next few days!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: