October 8, 2015

Garden In Bloom

This is one of the cards everybody stamping at the last Make-It-Monday got to make.  I think I have said before you can never have too many flower sets.


I am really login' this archival black ink.  It gives you such a dark crisp image!!


Stamps:  Garden In Bloom, One Big Meaning
Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick, Watermelon Wonder, 
Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Archival Black, Watermelon Wonder, 
Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

By the time you are reading this I should be well on my way to Bettendorf to pick up a friend and then head off to Door County for a few days.

Yesterday I actually managed to get everything done, including getting everything ready for Monday night's Make-It-Monday.  

I am not sure if we will have internet access while we are there, so I have set my blog account to automatically post for me.  I just hope it works!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: