October 22, 2015

Flurry of Wishes

Flurry of Wishes was one of the first stamp sets I saw in the Holiday catalog and was the first set on my wish list.  And then . . . . I won it at convention in a prize patrol.  They must have know I loved snowflakes.


This is another one of the Christmas cards everyone will be making on Saturday at the Christmas card class.


Stamps:  Flurry Of Wishes, Festival of Trees
Cardstock:  Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Tip Top Taupe
Accessories:  Tree Punch, Itt Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I actually got all of the card stock cut yesterday afternoon for the cards on Saturday. So . . . .that leaves me today to work on some other projects. Today is going to be one of those stay at home days, because I have no where I really need to go.  I love days like that!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: