October 25, 2015

Six Sayings


Since retiring I obviously have much more time to blog surf.  I found this card on Mary Fish's website and knew I had to case it for my Christmas card class.



Stampers could choose whichever of the cards they wanted to make.  


I would be hard pressed to say which one I liked the best!!  Very simple to make, yet very elegant!!

  
Stamps:  Six Sayings
Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick, Red Foil, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Delicate Ornament Thinlit Dies, Big Shot, Glue Dots

Yesterday went very well and I think everyone was happy with their 30 Christmas cards.  I had things all picked up and back to normal by about 5:00. We even had our daughter and her husband over for supper because I had so much food left over.  We were more interested in stamping than eating yesterday, I guess.

Today I will be cutting card stock and getting ready for Make-It-Monday tomorrow night.  Good thing I cleaned up my stamp room the other day so I can at least find everything I need and I have a nice big table to work on!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: