October 15, 2015

Your Presents

Even though this set is supposed to be a Christmas set, I love the fact that it can be used for more occasions.  This was another one of the cards everyone got to make this week.



It is perfect for using the kissing technique!!  Just make sure you use the sound effects as well!!


Stamps:  Your Presents, Happy Birthday, Everyone
Cardstock:  Hello Honey, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink:Hello Honey, Night of Navy
Accessories:  Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be another day of total rest for me . . . for some reason I am having a hard time getting my legs back under me from the weekend and also the flu shot, I suspect.  Ten hours of sleep last night was not even enough!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: