October 6, 2015

Witches' Night

Here is another one of the cards that people could choose from at the Witches' Night Hat class.  Again Pinterest came to the rescue and I believe this card was originally made by a demonstrator named Connie Babbert.


Once again this is made from leftover pieces of the Witch's Hat Decor project kit.  I think I have one more card tomorrow to share from that class and then all of the Halloween cards will have been shared.


As soon as I am done posting this I am off to Iowa City to get some groceries, volunteer at Hospice for a couple of hours, get the oil changed in my car, and then have a hair appointment . . . all in preparation for leaving for Door County on Thursday.  I made great progress on my swaps yesterday.  Two of them are done and complete and I just need to cut the supplies for the two show box swaps, which I hope to do this afternoon when I get home. Coffee and my sweats will be on the agenda again as well!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: