October 16, 2015

Garden In Bloom

I was tasked with making program books and welcome cards for a community group of which I am a member.



Our colors are blue and white, so I thought this would make a perfect program cover.


We are always looking for new members and are going to send out cards inviting people to our next meeting so they can see what we are all about.



I love when I can share my love of stamping and my cards with people that wouldn't usually stamp or craft.



Stamps:  Garden In Bloom
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White , Whisper White
Ink:  Island Indigo, Basic Black, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Decorative Dots, Big Shot, 
2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

It is very hard to believe, but my baby is 24 years old today!!


She will always be this little girl who loved hats and had a special way of looking at the world!!



She has grown into an amazing young woman who still looks at the world in a special way and still enjoys doing little girl things . . . like going to Harry Potter world and drinking Butter Beer!!  Happy Birthday, Hanna!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: