October 23, 2015

Embellished Ornaments

Today's card is totally cased from Christy Kimball and our Door County trip.  I watched her put together 100 similar cards as we were driving there and back and decided that I needed to make some!!  This was also one of her swaps.


This is one of the cards everybody will be making tomorrow!

 

Stamps:  Embellished Ornaments
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Night of Navy Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Night of Navy
Accessories:  Delicate Ornament Thinlit Dies, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Night of Navy Seam Binding, Extra Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

The really weird thing is that I put together this stamp set yesterday, and when I went to use one of the sentiments in it, the stamp had disappeared!!  Now I know I had it about 10 minutes earlier, but I could not find it anywhere!!  I even went through the trash!!  I am hoping it turns up somewhere in the next couple of days!!

Off I go to the grocery store to get food for tomorrow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: