October 12, 2015

Acorny Thank You

Here is the second shoebox swap that I took to Door County.  It is also one that we will be doing tonight at Make-It-Monday.




It is very similar to one we made last time, but with different stamp sets and colors.


Stamps:  Acorny Thank You, Among the Branches
Cardstock:  Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Woodland Embossing Folder, Leaflets Framelits, 
 Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Acorn Builder Punch,
Gold Cording Trim, Stampin' Dimensionals

We ended up leaving Door County about 10:00 yesterday morning and stopped a couple of places along the way home.  I got home last night about 6:30 full of ideas to try for future classes.  It was a great weekend and I can't wait to do it again.

Today we have an appointment in Iowa City this morning and then will come home to finish up all of the last minute things for class tonight.  I am looking forward to Make-It-Monday tonight and sharing my adventures of the weekend.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!! 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: