October 29 2015

Winter Wishes

This is another one of the cards everyone made last Monday night. It could be a Christmas card or it could be just a winter note card.



 I have a ton of Silver glimmer and Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper so I decided it was time to quit hoarding it and to use it!!



Stamps:  Winter Wishes
Cardstock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Real Red, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Snowflake Elements, Home For Christmas Enamel Dots. Glue Dots

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a volunteer morning at Hospice.  I am helping at a very early morning reception of some sort.  I am thinking that a nap sounds good this afternoon.  Although I am a morning person, 5:00 came very early today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: