November 2, 2017

Flower Shop

It is the first Thursday of the month . . . so that means it is Technique/Stamp Club night.    I had a request that one of the techniques be to use the new Stampin' Blends, so of course that is what we are going to do.



I love the new Stampin' Blends.  They are so easy to use and they color so smoothly.  I found this card on Pinterest and thought it would be a great one for people to get started using the Blends.


Stamps: Flower Shop, Birthday Blooms
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Merry Music
Ink: Memento Black,  Light and Dark Pink Pirouette Stampin' Blends
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Frames, Layering Ovals Framelits, 
Big Shot, Pansy Punch, Clear Faceted Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals


I am off to Iowa City early this morning for a doctor's appointment and then plan to come home and continue to get things ready for this weekend.  I have an appointment late this afternoon for my shoulder and then will go back to Iowa City for Technique/Stamp Club.  Busy, Busy, busy . . . but I love it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: