November 4, 2017

Snowflake Sentiments

Here is another Christmas card that everybody will be making today.  Super simple, yet elegant!!



I am on several other demonstrators 12 Weeks of Christmas newsletters and I know this card came from one of them but I am not sure which one.


Stamps: Snowflake Sentiments
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Accessories: Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies, 
Winter Wonderland Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot, V
ersamark, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Glue Dots

Everything is ready . . . the food is cooking, the dessert is made, the tables are out and the card supplies are stuffed in the envelopes.  I was even done by 5:00 last night, so spent the evening relaxing and watching TV.  I hope everyone enjoys themselves and likes the cards as much as I do!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: