November 3, 2017

Painted Harvest

I knew I liked this stamp set, but when it can double as a Christmas set, I doubly like it.  This is one of the cards everyone coming to the "Peek Into Santa's Workshop" Day will be making tomorrow.



So simple and easy to reproduce is you were making a LOT of Christmas cards!!!


Stamps: Painted Harvest, Snowflake Sentiments
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Whisper White
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Real Red
Accessories: Garden Trellis Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Oh my goodenss!!!!  When I went for my yearly physical yesterday and said something about how my shoulder was still giving me fits, my doctor suggested a cortisone shot to see if that would help with the pain.  It was a wonder shot!!!  I slept all night last night with out benefit of ice pack or heating pad for the first time since the end of January!!!  I can hardly believe it!!!   I know the next few weeks will be much easier knowing I will get a good night's sleep each night!!  Today I am off to get groceries tomorrow's lunch and then will get everything set up here at home!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments: