November 28, 2017

A Little Wild 

Many times stampers that come regularly to Make-It-Monday will have a request for a certain type of card.  A baby card was the request for  this Monday, so this is the card they made.



This little elephant guy is just so cute . . . he is perfect for a baby card!!


Stamps: A Little Wild, Baby Bear
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Coffee Break
Ink: Memento Black Ink, Smoky Slate Dark Stampin' Blends
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
2 1/4" Circle Punch, 3/8" Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon, 
Pearl Basic jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Not everybody needed a baby card last night so this is how she changed it up using the exact same supplies, but made a card to suit her needs!!  I love it!!!!






Today I have about three orders I HAVE to get out the door, and then will work on a Christmas order.  My stamp room did not see any attention yesterday in the way of cleaning . . . I decided to sit and just look at my Christmas tree and marvel in the beauty of it before heading to Iowa City!!!  LOL  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: