November 25, 2017

Paper Pumpkin!!


When I saw this Paper Pumpkin kit at convention a couple of weeks ago, I knew I would absolutely love it!!!


I was so excited when this black and white checked box was in my mailbox!!


Everything I needed to finish my project was in the kit!!


There were enough supplies to make 10 stockings!!!


I ordered a couple of extra kits, as I had plans for them, but when Hanna saw them she thought they would be great Christmas gifts for her advisory students.  


I think though, I got enough that I can make what she wants as well as what I am wanting them for!!

After our third Black Friday shopping trip yesterday, Hanna and Jake toted the Christmas stuff up from the basement and helped to get the house all ready for Christmas.  They left mid-morning today as they have Jake's work Christmas party tonight.  I think I will probably be resting today, before starting in again with all of my stamping projects tomorrow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: