November 6, 2017

Bloomin' Love

I played around a little bit Saturday afternoon trying to come up with a swap card to take to Utah with me this week.  I was thinking ahead to Valentine's day.  


I am okay with this card, but I just can't work up much enthusiasm for making swaps.  I may go this time and just not take any.


Stamps: Blooming' Love
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Sweet Sugarplum, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Cupcake Cutput Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, 
Layering Circles Framelits, Petal Burst Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Delicate White Doilies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

The one thing with the time change in the fall is that I am once again up with the chickens!!  I have started cutting cardstock for next Monday's stamp night since I will be gone for most of the rest of this week.  Hopefully it all gets done before I leave on Wednesday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: